Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 7

"Someone who has made your life worth living for"

Do animals count? haha, but I'm mostly serious...

This one is hard for me for a few reasons...
1) I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings by not mentioning them
2) Life is worth living on its own...because it can be spectacular
3) I make my life worth living for. I know that I have in the past relied on someone else to give me happiness and confidence and a sense of self, but I see now that maybe that's not the best way. There are people in my life who make my life better. I am so blessed to have beautiful friends and family who I adore each and every day. I love the time we spend together and even if we are far apart (some of my best friends are far away) I can feel their love constantly.

I make my life worth living. I don't know if that sounds selfish or conceded or maybe it's because I don't have a husband and children. I think that having someone else make your life worth living is walking in dangerous territory. What happens if they leave and your life's worth was wrapped up in them? Maybe it's because my dad died when I was young or maybe I have walls up. Regardless, right now my answer to this question is me. I make my life worth living and everyone else that becomes involved are wonderful perks to being alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment