Friday, July 9, 2010

Day 3

"Something you need to forgive yourself for"

For some reason I have a lot of guilt about things I shouldn't. I have been working on this a lot lately and it is getting better...but I am not perfect and I realize that change takes time. Not all the things I need to forgive myself for are things I want to write on a public blog...ha!

Logically it doesn't make much sense, but I still feel bits of guilt about it here and there. I need to forgive myself for going away to school and leaving my mom and sister. They made it without me and did brilliantly, but sometimes I feel badly that I wasn't there for them. Going to Oakland was one of the best decisions I have made. It was a wonderful time in my life and I do think about moving back there. I really need to forgive myself for this and get rid of the guilt because I know it doesn't make sense! Guilt can be such a useless emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment