Sunday, July 11, 2010

Day 5

"Something you hope to do in your life"

This is hard for me because there are SO many things I want to do in my life. I will make a list (because I love lists) of things I want to do...

1) Travel to India to study Yoga
2) Live in the Bay Area again
3) See Machu Pichu
4) Try Veganism
5) Do a headstand without a wall
6) Swim with a dolphin/beluga whale
7) Work with animals
8) Choreograph a evening length piece
9) Go on another cruise
10) Do a half marathon or a small triathlon
11) Go to a fancy ball
12) Open an animal sanctuary with my sister in Orange County
13) Get married
14) Have babies
15) Get a PhD in Dance

So these are just the first 15. I have so many things I would like to do or try and even if I don't get to all of these things, it's ok. I feel like its better to have lots of dreams and hopes and wishes and not accomplish every one than to have none at all for fear of failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment