a couple weeks ago my mom sent me an email with a link to a store asking me if i wanted anything from it for christmas. that made me start thinking about getting and giving presents. i am allowing myself a little indulgence by making a christmas list. of 10 things.
For christmas, I want...
1. money towards a trip to Best Friends Animal Sanctuary (i was there in April for my birthday and i am dying to go back "Best Friends Blog Post") This is what I want the most!
2. a beautiful yoga mat that is a longer length (Manduka 85 inches or Jade 74 or 80 inches)
3. these beautiful over the knee boots in brown
4. these weights...hand weights and whatever this is called (i might not use these on a regular basis, but i liked using them when i would work out in that way)
5. this Mad Men inspired dress and high waist pencil skirt
6. this prayer mudra t-shirt from ETSY seller ZenThreads (forest shirt with white ink)
7. Stila Lip Rouge in Pucker, Stila 24kt Gloss in Vintage Merlot and Stila Lip Stain in Cherry Crush
8. Rose Perfume (Moroccan Rose by The Body Shop, Rose 4 Reines by L'Occitane)
9. Essential Oil from Young Living (my faves are Acceptance, Clarity, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus)
10. a new white duvet cover (like this one from Target or Ikea)