I know I said that I would be posting this week with my holiday fashion favorites, but sometimes life happens and get in the way of other things!
My dog Daisy somehow got into some chocolate. I think a bag of chocolate chips fell out of the cupboard and she at ALL of it. She woke me up on Wed night/Thurs. morning around 130am and just seemed restless. I thought she needed to go outside so I let her in and out for about a half hour. The she just began to throw up...it was literally pure chocolate.
I took her to the Emergency Animal Clinic, which is expensive but open all night AND has a pet ambulance. They put her on an IV and kept her until 730ish when I took her to my regular vet where she was monitored all day.
Daisy is a small dog...only 13 lbs and that much chocolate in her system really affected her. She is doing GREAT now, but for the past couple days we were really worried.
So $500 later, I just haven't found the time to update. I will start back up tomorrow (Monday) with my holiday fashion ideas and with my baking and crafting adventures.