Friday, September 11, 2009

day off

i dont have work today, which is nice. my mom is having work done on the house today, so i have to sit here and be available for whatever they need. it is always awkward and weird when strangers come into your house.

i did make two sales on ETSY today. i sold a really cool necklace and a ring. i am very happy. it seems like that is how my ETSY selling always goes. i sell a handful of things all at the same time and then i will go for a bit without selling anything. weird...

i did buy myself something LOVELY today on ETSY from "Heart of Light"

(photo from Heart of Light)

i am really excited to get my headband and wear it all the time!

1 comment:

  1. That's how my Etsy selling goes too! I wonder why?

    I hope your headband arrives quickly (I shipped it out yesterday).

    ReplyDelete