Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 14

haven't updated in a while...life sometimes gets in the way. my blog just took a backseat to all of the other things going on right now. here goes my attempt to start it back up again...


"A hero who has let you down"

Im just going to be honest. I really can't think of anyone to write about. This is part of the reason why I haven't updated in a while...this blog topic stumped me.

Of course I have heroes, but I don't feel a huge let down from them. I also have people that I admire, musicians and artists, but they are not my heroes. Death from a drug overdose is not really a heroic way to die. I have been disappointed that people have given up on life, but these people are not in my real life so its hard for me to feel let down.

No comments:

Post a Comment