Friday, August 6, 2010

Day 16

"Someone or something you could definitely live without"


I could live without animal cruelty. I am so affected when seeing a dead or hurt animal or when I hear a story about abuse. When the ASPCA commercials come on TV I have to change the channel because I will be in tears in 5 seconds. The last episode of True Blood had a dog fight scene and I could barely watch it. It makes my heart hurt. It makes me feel angry at people. It makes me really really want to open my own animal sanctuary.

I think it was last year when I has sort of this realization about my relationship to animals. I noticed that whenever I saw and animal (primarily cats and dogs, but it extended to most everything else) I would get this feeling come over me. I would feel it in my gut. It was warm and exciting. I finally realized that it was LOVE. I have this automatic unconditional uncontrollable love for animals.

No comments:

Post a Comment