Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The ABC's of ME

I totally stole this cute idea from Curious Pug

The ABC's of Me

A-Age: 26...almost 27

B-Bed Size: Twin. Its too small for me and my dog

C-Chore you hate: Washing the dishes...I dont have a dishwasher

D-Dog's Name: Daisy!

E-Essential start to your day: COFFEE!

F-Favorite colors: Purple, Teal, Mustard Yellow, Black

G-Gold, Silver or Platinum: White Gold for sure

H-Height: 5'9-5'10...im not really sure

I-Instruments you play: I took piano lessons from age 8-18, but I dont remember much. I played the violin my senior year in H.S. and I can play chords on the guitar.

J-Jewelry you wear everyday: My claddagh ring and my celtic ring on my thumb

K-Kids: I know I want to have children...just not right now

L-Living arrangements: Living with my mom because I am so poor from grad school and there are no jobs for me

M-Mom's name: Pam

N-Nicknames: hey you

O-Overnight Hospital Stay: I had my tonsils out in 1st grade and I stepped on a sewing needle in H.S. and had to have it removed.

P-Pet Peeves: Lateness. Rudeness. Pressure. Just plain old meanness

Q-Quote: "I carry your heart (I carry it in my heart)" e.e. cummings

R-Right or Left Handed: Left Handed!!!

S-Siblings: Little sister, Kayla

T-Time you wake up: Depends on the day...Mon and Wed- 9am, Tues Fri and Sat- 7am, Thurs- 6am, Sun-whenever!

U-Underwear: yes...always

V-Vegetable you dislike: none! I cant really dislike vegetables since I am a vegetarian...it would be waaaay to limiting

W-Ways you run late: I am not late. Once and a while it will be because of traffic...I am just never late.

X-X-Rays: I have had x-rays of my back, pelvis and foot. I had an MRI of my knees.

Y-Yummy food you make: I make a good lasagna. Tonight is veggie yellow curry.

Z-Zoo Favorite: ALL OF IT! Apes, Penguins, Dolphins, Walrus, Bears, Owls...I love aminals

No comments:

Post a Comment