Saturday, August 29, 2009

new blog, new job

i decided to make and actively use a blog for many reasons...to keep people updated about my etsy store, to share wonderful treasures i find, to connect with others, and to try and be technological creative! i have been thinking about starting one for a while and i finally decided to do it rather than think about it

i will share my day to day activities and feelings, my new projects for etsy, my now projects in general, new food i make, new adventures i have, and even the boring and mundane events that happen in my life...

for instance

I GOT A JOB!

i have been looking all summer. technically i was not unemployed because i was still on faculty at Santa Ana College and i was still teaching a couple pre school dance classes a week. however, the college was off for the summer and the pre school class was not making ends meet. so i have been looking for most anything...i never applied at a retail for food place. i just couldnt bring myself to do it, even though the job i have now is not so ideal. regardless, it is a job...with consistent hours...and consistent checks...and it is part time so i can still do my other jobs. i feel like there is a weight that has been removed from my heart. my whole body feels lighter and when i think about my "job" i get a really excited feeling in my belly. i start on monday and honestly i am so happy about it.

1 comment:

  1. where's the job? Food related? If so, all related jobs I have had have been some of the most fun. yay money!

    ReplyDelete